I took the year off after graduating HS in 2004. To make up for it, I'm going to be taking three semesters in a row in a community college: summer 05, fall 05, and spring 06. The transfer will be in fall 2006.
Here is the OSU transfer admissions site.
For transfer students (particularly out of state):
1. What was your GPA at your first college? Now?
2. Did the transfer to Ohio State make a big difference in study?
3. How well did your classes transfer?
4. Did you get financial aid, loans etc? If so, which ones?
5. Are there any tips you can give me? Things you wish you would have known before you applied, etc.
Bio majors, could you tell me how you like the program?
And for anyone going to OSU at all, I want to know if the construction really reeeally bothers you, if you feel safe, what the weather is like (haha), and how into politics you guys are (ha!)
Thanks so much to everyone in advance. :D